Welcome to the Mailchain community!
This is the starting point for joining the Mailchain community and contributing to the project.
We welcome all kinds of activity, including improving docs, telling us what's broken, improving code, writing blogs, sharing ideas, or just about anything else that improves the quality of Mailchain.
Navigating Community Pages
These pages are laid out so they can be read in a sensible order or you can go directly to the section you need to reference.
- Our code of conduct.
- Guide to communication with the rest of the Mailchain community (chat, social channels, Office Hours call, etc.).
- Community expectations on us and you.
- The contribution guide.
- How to contribute in a non-technical way.
- How to contribute in a technical way, including following code conventions and github workflow.
- How to report bugs or make feature requests.
Quickstart For Contributing
If you've read the contribution guide and want to dive straight in, these topics might be useful:
- How to file an issue.
- How to find something to work on.
- How to fork and keep your code in sync.
- How to open a pull request.
- How to send a Mailchain message on a testnet.
Thank you for being part of the Mailchain community