Mainflux is modern, scalable, secure open source and patent-free IoT cloud platform written in Go.
It accepts user, device, and application connections over various network protocols (i.e. HTTP, MQTT, WebSocket, CoAP), thus making a seamless bridge between them. It is used as the IoT middleware for building complex IoT solutions.
For more details, check out the official documentation.
- Protocol bridging (i.e. HTTP, MQTT, WebSocket, CoAP)
- Device management and provisioning
- Fine-grained access control
- Platform logging and instrumentation support
- Container-based deployment using Docker
Before proceeding, install the following prerequisites:
Once everything is installed, execute the following commands from project root:
docker-compose -f docker/docker-compose.yml up -d
Thank you for your interest in Mainflux and wish to contribute!
- Take a look at our open issues.
- Checkout the contribution guide to learn more about our style and conventions.
- Make your changes compatible to our workflow.