- A modern browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Safari)
- A somewhat 'okay' computer
- A mouse for that 'cinematic experience'
- Look at a procedural generated solar system
- Interact with the settings, careful with the size of the resolution, it might crash
- Generates 4 types of texture (map, bumpmap, roughmap & specularmap)
- Generates custom atmosphere for the planets
- You can look at the logs to see the generation doing its work (false by default)
Remarks for correction
I'd like to add more to the generation, but I wanted to spent my time playing around with three.js and not only the canvas.
I also used dat.gui for the graphical user interface.
You can go see the project on my website.
$ npm install
Run the local webpack-dev-server with hotreload and autocompile on http://localhost:8080/
$ npm run dev
Build the current application
$ npm run build
See on github