- Missing argument requirement for cvefile in mysqltuner help enhancement
- typo, space missing before 'is' enhancement
- [Questions] No recommendations for my problems Questions
- Galera gcs.fc_factor is not evaluated correctly and reports an erroneous message.
- Use of uninitialized value bug Test wanted
- Unknown option: pfstat
- Advice for performance schema given for wrong version?
- CVE-2016-6663(<= 10.1.18) bug Help Wanted
- How to grant all necessary requirements? Questions
- Disclosed password in ps uax output enhancement Questions
- on mysql 5.7.17, the tuner is not working anymore. Test wanted
- Argument "xxxM" isn't numeric in numeric ge (>=) bug Help Wanted
- Perl Error bug Test wanted
- Doesn't work for remote server on AWS bug Test wanted
- Software doesn't escape SQL statements in basic_passwords.txt enhancement Test wanted
- MEMORY tables returning as non-InnoDB (Galera Cluster)
- bug (?) script fails on centos 6.8 due to a number of uninitialized vars Questions Wont be Fixed
- MariaDB GTID mode bug Test wanted
This version is included many bug fixes and new indicators.
* MySQLTuner* is now ready to generated beautiful report HTML page for example.
We have included Text::Template and you can used it to build awesome report for all your databases.