$ phpize $ ./configure $ make $ sudo make install
to your php.ini file.
See http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/PHP+Language+Center for information on configuration options.
The tests are not available as part of the PECL package, but they are available
on Github (http://www.github.com/mongodb/mongo-php-driver/tree/master/tests).
They use PHPUnit, which can be downloaded from http://www.phpunit.de. To run the tests:
$ phpunit tests/MongoSuite.php
There must be a mongod instance running on port 27017 in order to run the tests.
They also assume that php.ini sets error_reporting to
E_STRICT | E_ALL.
The tests will spit out a bunch of warnings if you do not have mongo-php-driver/php on your include path, but it will just skip the tests that require that.
The tests will also attempt to create an admin user using the shell. If "mongo" is not on your path, you will get some output complaining about it but those tests will just be skipped.
- Came up with the idea and implemented MongoCursor implementing Iterator
- Helped build the Windows extension and has provided the VC6 builds
- Created the MongoCursor::info method
- Made connection code check & handle error status
- Implemented MongoInt32, MongoInt64 and related ini options.