Watch a constant, real-time stream of videos from Vine on your Raspberry Pi!
Download all files to a folder on your Raspberry Pi. Here's a description of what the files do:
- vine.py - This file searches Twitter for Vine videos and downloads them to ~/.vine
- vinelooper.py - This folder searches ~/.vine for .mp4 videos and plays them with omxplayer
- update_vine.py - Add this file to your crontab if you want vine to download periodically. See crontab.example for an example.
- vinelooper.desktop - Put this file in ~/.config/autostart if you want to loop videos on boot.
- filelock.py This prevents omxplayer from hiccuping if an .mp4 is being overwritten while omxplayer is playing it. This file is actually from here.