Welcome to the MakerDAO Community Development Contributing Section, a place that guides community members interested in contributing to MakerDAO's community resources.
- Be part of the team
- Help improve community resources
- Give feedback
- Grow the MakerDAO community
What are we trying to accomplish?
The Community Development Group's goal is to provide members with the tools needed to improve the ecosystem. This is achieved by presenting opportunities for members to create, update, and maintain MakerDAO's public set of community resources.
Community members have numerous options when contributing to resources in the MakerDAO community GitHub. Whether translating documents, producing new sections, proofreading for grammatical errors, or adding questions and answers to the FAQs, standards and best practices can be found in the style-guide.
Is this for me?
- Passionate and knowledgeable about MakerDAO
- Excited to grow the MakerDAO community
- Familiar with Github and Markdown
- Skilled at writing and familiar with best practices
How do I get involved?
Get familiar with the style guide.
Then, decide where you want to contribute: