Developer Guides and Tutorials
Developers can build a variety of experiences using one or more components of the Maker Protocol. This repo contains guides and tutorials to help you understand various approaches to integrate with the Maker Protocol by interfacing with smart contracts, SDKs, APIs, and products.
All guides are organized in sections and by proficiency levels within each section.
- Dai Token
- Listing Dai or MKR
- Dai in Smart Contracts
- Tracking Dai Supply
- How to use Permit Function and Relayers to Pay Gas for Dai Transactions in Dai
Dai Savings Rate (DSR)
Maker Protocol / Multi-Collateral Dai
- Introduction and Overview of Multi-Collateral Dai: MCD101
- Using MCD-CLI to create and close a Vault on Kovan
- Using Seth to create and close a Vault on Kovan
- Collateral Auction Integration Guide
- Add a new collateral type to Maker Protocol - Kovan
- Intro to the Rate mechanism
- Intro to OasisDEX Protocol
- How to use Oasis Direct Proxy on OasisDEX Protocol
- OasisDEX Market Maker Guide
- OasisDEX Market Taker Guide
- OasisDEX UI Development Guide
Gnosis Multisig Wallet
- Activating Dai Savings Rate on Dai in Gnosis Multisig Wallet
- Vote Proxy Setup with Gnosis Multisig Wallet
- Add Dai to DSR through DsrManager with Gnosis Multisig
Submissions of new guides and tutorials are very welcome! Following these guidelines will help us maintain consistency,
- Include all the sections present in this sample guide
- Create a folder with one markdown file using the same name
- Append a number if a guide needs to be split into multiple parts
- Use markdownlint for ensuring a consistent style in the documents. Rules are found in
- Use Markdown+Math for Math notations.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.