WiFi Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield
For more details, check out the product page at
MakerStorage invests time and resources providing this open source design, please support MakerStorage and open-source hardware by purchasing products from MakerStorage!
Designed by MakerStorage LLC.
Creative Commons Attribution, Share-Alike license, check https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ for more information All text above must be included in any redistribution
This Shield is designed to easily allow multiple high-temperature readings with an ESP8266 control board. Screw terminals are provided for thermocouple connections.
- Multiplexing seven K-type thermocouples (Can read all sensors under a second)
- Wifi capability (example firmware for local server and Amazon AWS IoT)
- Suitable for only Lolin models of ESP8266 (27mm between headers)
- Onboard Max31855KASA Cold-Junction Compensated Thermocouple-to-Digital Converter
- Works with K type thermocouples -200°C to +1350°C output in 0.25 degree increments - note that K thermocouples have about ±2°C to ±6°C accuracy
Areas to use:
Automotive – Engine, Exhaust and Brake temperatures
Ovens, Furnaces, and Kilns
Freezer or Cryogenic monitoring
IoT applications like Multi-Zone Temperature Monitoring, Data Acquisition or Logging Systems