Simple library to calculate numbers in Japanese
Since there is no practical use of this (and doing massive pollution of global area), I better not to put this on rubygems.org. Just play at your own risk.
[japanize (master)]$ rake install japanize japanize 0.0.1 built to pkg/japanize-0.0.1.gem japanize (0.0.1) installed [japanize (master)]$ gem list japanize *** LOCAL GEMS *** japanize (0.0.1) [japanize (master)]$ irb ruby-1.9.2-p0 > require 'japanize' => true ruby-1.9.2-p0 > １に２をたして４を掛ける => 12
-- Ruby 1.9 with readline (for osx)
# http://d.hatena.ne.jp/rochefort/20100907/p1 rvm package install readline rvm install 1.9.2 -C --with-readline-dir=$HOME/.rvm/usr
-- Enable Japanese on your machine (easy for osx)
- It should handle floating points, but looks not working.
- RubiMaVM(Ja) = By Koichi Sasada. Explaining the basic of Ruby 1.9 virtual machine by writing simple VM in Ruby. My evaluator.rb is based on this.
- Reverse Polish Notation(En) = Japanese and rpn are similar.
- Forth = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forth_(programming_language) , RPN based programming language
- Nadeshiko(Ja) = Japanese programming language. Influenced by Forth and Python
- Mind(Ja) = Japanese programming language
- Bilingual Grammar Glossary for Japan(En/Ja)