A basic Tokyo Cabinet shell for the browser (and a little homage to _why)
NOTE: This project is still work in progress
Since Redis and Mongodb already has nice in-browser shell, we built this as part of Eden Development & New Bamboo Joint hack day.
This is literally the rip off from Try.Mongo.
If you are interested in Tokyo, check out these
- Implement tct (Tokyo Cabinet Table)
- Change data format from JSON to Ruby Hash
- Add tests
- Implement more features of tch and tcb
- Add tutorial
Special thanks goes to
- Kyle Banker for letting us fork off from TinyMongo shell.
- Mikio Hirabayashi for Tokyo Cabinet / Tokyo Tyrant work.
- Flinn Mueller for ruby-tokyotyrant ruby gem.
- Eden Development & New Bamboo for letting us develop this during the company hack days.