Real-time metric visualization. Based on SocketStream (Node) and Backbone.
Metric collector and REST API. Based on EventMachine, Goliath and LevelDB. Find it here.
- ZeroMQ dev
If you already have a working Node environment, should be as easy as:
npm install node app.js
The dashboard consumes data from localhost by default. If you're going to consume data from a different host, you'll need to update:
This can be useful if you want to run astor-dashboard locally but consume data from a remote astor-collector.
Once you have a successful deployment of astor-collector, login into the machine again and do:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/node.js sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install haproxy nodejs npm
- Edit /etc/default/haproxy and set: ENABLED=1
- Add port 80 to your Security Group
Then, on your local clone:
- Copy config/deploy.rb.sample to config/deploy.rb and customize it with your repository
Copy config/ec2.yml.sample to config/ec2.yml and complete it with your EC2 keys
cap deploy:setup cap deploy
- Tree view for the metrics list
- Configurable LIVE window (currently 60 datapoints)
- Archive buttons (currently showing just -1 day)
- Better alert handling