- microbit-experiments 2 Collections of scripts for the BBC Microbit
- django-helpdesk 0 A Django application to manage tickets for an internal helpdesk. Formerly known as Jutda Helpdesk.
- epcon 0 EP2016 website (main project)
- microworldtour.github.io 0 A website tracking MicroPython / micro:bit journeys all over the world.
- planet 0 Configuration for Python planets (e.g. http://planetpython.org)
Repositories contributed to
- EuroPython/epcon 5 EuroPython Conference Website
- python/pythondotorg 631 Source code for python.org
- egenix/egenix-mx-base-python-2x3 0 PyDDF Python Sprint 2015 Repository for porting egenix-mx-base to Python 2 and 3
- python/planet 23 Configuration for Python planets (e.g. http://planetpython.org)
- microworldtour/microworldtour.github.io 4 A website tracking MicroPython / micro:bit journeys all over the world.
225 contributions in the last year
13 Pull Requests
- Merged #361 Make id generation for TOC helper more robust.
- Merged #360 Limit talk types in submissions for 2nd CFP.
- Merged #359 Make sure we don't set the ticket name to a single space.
- Merged #358 Show "no name set" as comment instead of in the link.
- Merged #357 Show users who don't have a name set.
- Merged #356 Add new action "update ticket name" to ticket admin.
- Merged #355 Add table of contents helper to the website.
- Merged #354 Don't overwrite an already set comment in assignement notes
- Merged #353 Show links to inactive users in the ticket admin.
- Merged #352 Add more sortable columns to ticket admin.
- Merged #351 Fix a bug in the ticket admin related to assigned tickets.
- Merged #350 Ignore other special talk formats in the session list as well.
- Merged #349 Add support for reserved slots to talks and session list.