Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Today was the first day of OMUN III, and during that, I was able to get a lot of feedback on how to make Fair Chair better! With those suggestions, and the help of @meme , I've made a few quality of life changes that should make using Fair Chair easier in an actual conference setting.
Thank you for supporting Fair Chair, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.
Changelog (from v1.0.0)
- Adds global actions (strikethrough, unstrikethrough, remove) - credit to @meme for remove (#15)
- Sets window title to "Fair Chair" instead of angular routes - credit to @meme (#16)
- Makes the "Edit Current List" modal function as a form, which allows the Enter key to be used for fast submission - credit to @meme (#18)
- Adds check to stop blank list title
- Adds more contrast to the delegate list input text