S3 plugin for Redmine
- Make sure Redmine is installed and cd into it's root directory
git clone git://github.com/ka8725/redmine_s3.git plugins/redmine_s3
cp plugins/redmine_s3/config/s3.yml.example config/s3.yml
- Edit config/s3.yml with your favourite editor
- Restart mongrel/upload to production/whatever
rake redmine_s3:files_to_s3to upload files in your files folder to s3
rm -Rf plugins/redmine_s3/.git
- The bucket specified in s3.yml will be created automatically when the plugin is loaded (this is generally when the server starts).
- Deprecated (no longer supported, specify endpoint option instead) If you have created a CNAME entry for your bucket set the cname_bucket option to true in s3.yml and your files will be served from that domain.
- After files are uploaded they are made public, unless private is set to true.
- Public and private files can use HTTPS urls using the secure option
- Files can use private signed urls using the private option
- Private file urls can expire a set time after the links were generated using the expires option
- access_key_id: string key (required)
- secret_access_key: string key (required)
- bucket: string bucket name (required)
- endpoint: string endpoint instead of s3.amazonaws.com
- secure: boolean true/false
- private: boolean true/false
- expires: integer number of seconds for private links to expire after being generated
- Defaults to private: false, secure: false, default endpoint, and default expires