Join GitHub today
Freescale MC1322x Series ARM7 802.15.4 Processor
Guides and Documentation
MC13224 Hardware Guide: list of MC13224 hardware and development kits available from a variety of vendors.
Getting started with libmc1322x: how to build test programs and your own code using libmc1322x.
Beekit with Econotags Quickstart: steps to take to use BeeKit with Econotags.
OpenOCD: OpenOCD with mc13224v walkthrough
Setting up Eclipse and the Econotag: how to setup OpenOCD, GDB, and Eclipse to use with the Econotag.
BBMC: building and using the bbmc utility to erase and reset the mc13224 with FTDI controllers.
Linux 802.15.4 Driver: Getting and Building the MC13224 Linux 802.15.4 Serial Driver Firmware.
Sniffing with Wireshark: two ways to use wireshark with the mc13224v.
HOWTO setup a Contiki RPL network of econotags: set up your Contiki RPL 6LowPAN of econotags
HOWTO REST/CoAP: try out the Contiki COAP application layer
Early revision MC13224v datasheet: contains documentation that isn't present in later revisions.
QuahogCon 2010 slides: good overview of the MC1322x project and how to use the hardware.
Boston Security Meetup slides: another talk about the MC1322x project.
Manual OS X Toolchain Instructions: Building the toolchain from scratch for Mac OSX (Not Recommended)
libmc1322x Developers Guide: Code documentation and development.
- Mobilize your econotag: Low power operation with Contiki/RPL and Econotags
- Modify econotag with SMA connector: hack off the PCB antenna and use an SMA connector instead: great way to test different antennas.
- Using Contiki and CoAP for a Wireless Key Fob for Your Car: Wirelessly enable your car using ipv6 and AES encryption.
The project currently contains the software packages described below:
libmc1322x: Simple build system, library, and test programs for mc13224v based hardware. Easy to include into your own projects as a submodule to build stand-alone programs.
linux802154-serialdev Firmware that implements the Linux 802.15.4 serial device driver.
$ git clone git://git.devl.org/git/malvira/qemu.git
Very basic support for qemu. No peripherals yet, but you can load images to address 0x00000000 and 0x00400000.
See README.qemu.mc1322x for details.
The machine does not support the NVM (onboard flash memory) which might contain important factory calibration data. This would be very nice to have.
- Jcoap: open source COAP-HTTP proxy
- open-mc13224v: more open source mc1322x code
- Freaklabs.org: open source zigbee stack
- Contiki: open source networking operating system
- Open-ZB: open zigbee
- Freescale: product page for the MC13224V
- Yargarto: ARM toolchain for windows and mac.
- Linux 802.15.4: stack
- Libcoap: CoAP stack in C
- Copper: CoAP plugin for Firefox
- Californium: CoAP Java server
- Coapy: CoAP stack in Python
- Kunen toolchain Bare metal ARM toolchain