Discover, Optimize, and Control your Hybrid IT
Manage containers, virtual machines, networks, and storage from a single platform
ManageIQ is an open-source Management Platform that delivers the insight, control, and automation that enterprises need to address the challenges of managing hybrid IT environments. It has the following feature sets:
- Insight: Discovery, Monitoring, Utilization, Performance, Reporting, Analytics, Chargeback, and Trending.
- Control: Security, Compliance, Alerting, Policy-Based Resource and Configuration Management.
- Automate: IT Process, Task and Event, Provisioning, Workload Management and Orchestration.
- Integrate: Systems Management, Tools and Processes, Event Consoles, CMDB, RBA, and Web Services.
- Read developer guides
- Chat with contributors on Gitter
- File or view bug reports and feature requests using Issues on Github
- Ask questions of ManageIQ experts
- Discuss ManageIQ with developers and power users
We respectfully ask that you do not directly email any manageiq committers with questions or problems. The community is best served when discussions are held in public.
Except where otherwise noted, all ManageIQ source files are covered by the following copyright and license notice:
Copyright (c) 2014-present ManageIQ Authors.
By downloading ManageIQ software, you acknowledge that you understand all of the following: ManageIQ software and technical information may be subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (the "EAR") and other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or transferred (a) to any country listed in Country Group E:1 in Supplement No. 1 to part 740 of the EAR (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria); (b) to any prohibited destination or to any end user who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government; or (c) for use in connection with the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or rocket systems, space launch vehicles, or sounding rockets, or unmanned air vehicle systems. You may not download ManageIQ software or technical information if you are located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these restrictions. You may not provide ManageIQ software or technical information to individuals or entities located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these restrictions. You are also responsible for compliance with foreign law requirements applicable to the import, export and use of ManageIQ software and technical information.