This repository is being developed.
Manascope is an extraordinary combination of
manais a supernatural force in a person, place or object.
— term taken from Māori culture and language
scopestands for place, object supernatural force operates within.
<<<<<<< Updated upstream
Core plugins expanding Sandbox API:
- DOM manipulators, including event listeners and
- CSS manipulators
- URIs manipulators including
pushStateand onStateChange event
- Ajax manager with queues, priorities and calls cancelations
Enreaching Sandbox API
- XHR manager
- History API
>>>>>>> Stashed changes
- Core plugin implementation standards
- Module implementation standards
- Sandbox API describing its root methods
- Plugins public methods
- Renaming CSS class names
- Static resources freezing (using borschik)
- Implement Grunt to perform compilation tasks like:
- Writing dependency config file required by Closure Library
- Demonstrate a sample how to use .soy templates on the server
- Accessible Sandbox API (and registration) for modules loaded separately
- Nik Sumeiko currently is source code and repository advocate. So if you have any questions or have a will to help, please do not hesitate to contact Nik directly.