A pelican theme that attempts to use the Tufte CSS provide by Dave Liepmann. I hope I do him justice.
Navigation to directly access categories and tags aren't going to be in my initial release of this theme.
List of settings to put into settings.
Things to do:
- Test that all the stubs work
- Get article/page info into respective page/articles
- Get Naviagation working
- Create liquid tag plugin for margin and side notes -[X] sidenote -[X] marginnote -[ ] margine_figure -[ ] main_column_img -[X] fullwidth
- Add open graph tagging
- Add analystics
- Add social links
- Add way to choose pygments style from properties.
- Redefine the table css to for basic tables without giving the table a class name (helps with basic tables)
The initial structure is from cebong pelican theme.
The initial pagination is from the dev-random2 theme.