Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Good news for those who don't use Safari.
Now this workflow supports tabs from Chrome.
- Do not filter out Safari windows when we failed to obtain the tabs
- Try to make Safari Tabs work on the other OS versions (get Safari app via
NSWorkspaceinstead of the hardcoded bundleID).
- Windows from all the spaces are shown, but the user is not able to switch to them
Let's consider it a beta.
- Show icons of the apps in the Alfred window (according to their windows).
Wrong search results if double (triple, etc) spaces are in the search string.
- Shows windows from another desktops even though it isn't possible to switch to them.