MangAdventure, aka MangADV, is a simple manga hosting CMS.
It is written in Django, SCSS and Vanilla JS. No PHP, no Node.js, no jQuery.
- Is open source.
- Is fully configurable.
- Includes JSON API.
- Supports searching for series.
- Supports users.
- Allows for migration from FoolSlide2.
- More features coming soon...
The documentation is available on Read the Docs.
You can configure the site via the admin panel.
To override the styling of the site, you can write some
SCSS (or regular CSS) in the
To debug the app set the environment variable
true. Don't do this in production.
You can use Django's
runserver command to run a development
127.0.0.1:8000 (or any other address you specify).
You shouldn't use the development server during production.
- Inspired by FoOlSlide 2
- Search results are sorted using tristen/tablesort
- Info pages use the TinyMCE editor
- Browser logos from alrra/browser-logos