Mangel.io makes the issue management on a construction site more pleasing and straight-forward. Developed to fulfil both the requirements of the construction site manager and the craftsman to work together easily and efficiently.
It suggests the following workflow:
- the manager inspects the construction site, and notices incomplete or broken things, and creates an issue for each
- the manager returns to his office, reviews the newly created issues, and adds them to the issue register
- the manager sends an email to all craftsman which have new issues or have not responded yet to issues from the register assigned to them
- the craftsman receives the email with a special link which displays all currently open issues to which he is assigned to
- on the construction site, using the link, he can respond to issues, or he had printed the issues in his office and contacts the manager after completion personally
- the manager inspects the issues for which the craftsman already has responded and marks issues as completed which have been resolved