Custom system fetching tool written in bash script.
- Material design icons as for that pacman and ghost icons.
- You need to put the provided fonts in the fonts directory to get the icons work.
- If wanted you can change the source code of the fetch as per your needs.
- If you already use material-design-icons you can just use the command below to install it.
Run with curl
If you don't wanna clone this repo or install rxfetch, you can use curl.
$ curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mangeshrex/rxfetch/main/rxfetch | bash
rxfetch is available in the AUR, you can install it with
$ yay -S rxfetch
also, install the fonts too
$ yay -S ttf-material-design-icons
Included in main repository, install with:
$ pkg in rxfetch
- Clone this repository & run rxfetch.
# clones the rxfetch repo $ git clone https://github.com/mangeshrex/rxfetch # cd into rxfetch $ cd rxfetch # copy the fonts $ cp ttf-material-design-icons/* $HOME/.local/share/fonts # update fontconfig $ fc-cache -fv $ run rxfetch $ ./rxfetch
If you have the fonts installed then just run this command.
$ wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mangeshrex/rxfetch/main/rxfetch && chmod +x rxfetch
- You can also add rxfetch to PATH by placing it in
$ sudo cp rxfetch /usr/local/bin
- Upload your custom rxfetch script here
Made with contrib.rocks.