Shipment Export Plugin
- See list of all unshipped orders
- Mark more orders at once as shipped
- Download CSV for submitting batch shipments with Geis
- Download CSV for submitting batch shipments with Czech Post
- You can easily extend the module to support custom CSV format for other shipping providers
$ composer require mangoweb-sylius/sylius-shipment-export-plugin.
\MangoSylius\ShipmentExportPlugin\MangoSyliusShipmentExportPluginin your Kernel.
@MangoSyliusShipmentExportPlugin/Resources/config/routing.ymlin the routing.yml.
mango_sylius_shipment_export_plugin: resource: "@MangoSyliusShipmentExportPlugin/Resources/config/routing.yml" prefix: /admin
You can use predefined CSV type for shipment providers Geis and Czech Post) or write your own exporter.
Your custom exporter has to implement
and must be defined as service. Check out our sample implementations.
Predefined shipping providers:
- Czech post
MangoSylius\ShipmentExportPlugin\Model\CeskaPostaShipmentExporter: public: true arguments: $currencyConverter: '@sylius.currency_converter' tags: - name: mango_sylius.shipment_exporter_type type: 'ceska_posta' label: 'Česká pošta'
MangoSylius\ShipmentExportPlugin\Model\GeisShipmentExporter: public: true arguments: $currencyConverter: '@sylius.currency_converter' tags: - name: mango_sylius.shipment_exporter_type type: 'geis' label: 'Geis'
- Create symlink from .env.dist to .env or create your own .env file
- Develop your plugin in
bin/for useful commands
After your changes you must ensure that the tests are still passing.
- Easy Coding Standard
This library is under the MIT license.
Developed by manGoweb.