Manic Digger is a 3D voxel building game similar to Minecraft.
Build yourself a home in your own world or connect to an online server to team up with others to create great buildings!
You can download the game directly from the GitHub releases page:
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer
- Full support for custom textures
- Powerful server side modding API
- Large world: 9984x9984x128 by default
- War game mode - first person shooter
In creative mode there are no limits on the amount of blocks you can place. Build whatever you like without having to worry about collecting resources or crafting.
Build spaceships, flying islands or cool pixelart - your imagination is the only limit!
For those of you who like gathering resources and crafting stuff there is a survival mode.
Please note that this is still in development (no friendly/hostile mobs right now)
The War Mod is a gamemode that comes bundled with Manic Digger. It transforms the game into a fast-paced first-person shooter.
- Serverlist: http://manicdigger.sourceforge.net/play/
- Forum: http://manicdigger.sourceforge.net/forum/
- Wiki: http://manicdigger.sourceforge.net/wiki/
- IRC: http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.esper.net&channel=%23manicdigger
The OpenGL game client is written in a common subset of C# and Ć programming lanuguage.
If you want to help developing Manic Digger feel free to fork this repository on GitHub and submit your changes by sending a pull request.
Once you've contributed some good patches you can also get direct push access to the repository.
You can find detailed information in COPYING.md