Released on March 15th, 2016
- Updated LICENSE path in packaged dist files
- Fixed bugs in labels and pins where mouse events were not passing through to clickable region
- Removed -merc suffix from map files created by map creator ( fixes #204 )
- Added new example for custom placement of pins
onRegionSelectissue not returning region ( fixes #201 )
- Added better support to make regions disabled ( see #197 and new
Released on December 6th, 2015
- Added Touch Support for Mobile Devices
showLabelsconfig option to place ISO codes by default
onResizeevent handler and fixed resize event binding issues
- Fixed issue when dragging a map and releasing outside map
Released on December 4th, 2015
IMPORTANT: This is a backwards breaking change. You will need to use the new map files with this version of JQVMap. Our focus was to make any file you create here compatible with the other vector map libraries as well as allow theirs to work with ours. Everybody wins ... except our old map files.
./createfolder for users wishing to create custom maps. Folder has detailed writeup on how to create your own maps.
- Added Unit Tests to
./testsfolder and added them as part of of the
npm testsuite and build process. These tests can also be run in the browser.
JQVMapas "WorldMap" did not really make sense as a variable name
- Removed case sensitivity for reference regions by code.
- Fixed incorrect license header in distributed files
Released on November 18th, 2015
- Switched to using Grunt to build source code. JS files in
./distare now generated from
- Moved source files to
./websitefolder as it is not really needed in this project
Released on October 17th, 2015
- Added new maps for Russia, France, Germany, Algeria, Iraq, Iran & Brazil
- Added event handling for deselecting a region
- Added Touch Event code example
- Added sample HTML pages for each map.