Leap Motion Chrome Extension
Watch Intro Video: https://vimeo.com/66952815
This extension allows the use of Leap Motion controller to scroll page and browse forward/backward. Leap Motion Chrome Extension. Use your Leap Motion Device to Control Your Browser.
- Use two fingers to Scroll Page
- Use Open Hand to Swipe Left & Right to go Forward & Back through your Browser History
- IMPORTANT: You have to check the 'Enable Web Apps' check box in your Leap Motion application settings. It will not work if you do not do this. Leap Motion needs permission to have Web Apps connect to it.
- Show Fingers: Display Finger Locations on Screen [ Yes, No ]
- Finger Colors: Colors Used to Indicate Fingers [ Rainbow, Leap Green, Dark, Light ]
- Page Scrolling: Two Fingers to Scroll Page [ Enabled, Disabled ]
- History Swipe: Open Hand Swipe Left to go Back, Right to go Forward [ Enabled, Disabled ]
- Page Zoom: Experimental: Open Hand and Pinch/Zoom with All Fingers [ Enabled, Disabled ]
- Page Rotation: Experimental: Open Hand and Rotate with All Fingers [ Enabled, Disabled ]
Install From Source:
Download this repo and install the extension As Instructed.
Install from Published Chrome Extension:
Install the Easy Way via Google Chrome Webstore.