- Demonstrates Schema-first and single source of truth solely with GraphQL schema files. No code gen step!, no POJOs, no annotations.
- A GraphQL server with SparkJava is a natural fit with Manifold's GraphQL support as defined in
- GraphQL client code is made simple as illustrated in the
- Rich development experience. With Manifold's IntelliJ IDEA plugin you can rapidly build queries and mutations with GraphQL. Quickly navigate between GraphQL schema files and usages in your code, refactor, find usages, code completion, incremental compilation, etc. All without the burden of a code generation step or maintaining POJOs -- your GraphQL schema files are your API!
Manifold is best experienced in IntelliJ IDEA.
Install the Manifold IntelliJ plugin directly from IntelliJ IDEA:
Settings ➜ Plugins ➜ Marketplace ➜ search:
Close and relaunch IDEA
Open this project:
Be sure to setup an SDK for Java 11:
Project Structure ➜ SDKs ➜ + ➜ JDK
Or change the
pom.xmlfile to use a JDK of your choosing, Manifold fully supports Java 8 - 16
Note: Don't forget to install the JS GraphQL plugin for superb GraphQL file editing support in your project.
- Run the
MovieServerclass directly with Java
- or load this project in IntelliJ and run the
MovieClientis a simple client to illustrate basic query building and execution.