All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Added a
ensureAuthTokenfunction for making authenticated GraphQL calls directly from platforms (#576)
manifold-resource-planto use the GraphQL data fetched from the
manifold-resource-credentialsto use the GraphQL data fetched from the
manifold-resource-deprovisionto use the GraphQL data fetched from the
<manifold-data-provision-button>to use GraphQL data (#600)
manifold-resource-renameto use the GraphQL data fetched from the
<manifold-data-rename-button>to use GraphQL (#596)
manifold-resource-ssoto use the GraphQL data fetched from the
<manifold-data-deprovision-button>to use GraphQL (#604)
<manifold-plan-cost>to GraphQL (#605)
- Updated Stencil to v1.6.1 (#606)
- Owner ID no longer fetched to create/delete resources (#608)
<manifold-data-resize-button>to use GraphQL
<manifold-product>ahead of a GraphQL deprecation (#619)
plan-labelas a prop
plan-labelas a prop
manifold-resource-productto use the GraphQL data fetched from the
- Deprecated friendly resource names in favor of kebab-case resource labels (#559)
manifold-resource-cardto GraphQL (#537)
- Fixed local testing addresses.
- Fixed console warning about
- Prevent actions on
<manifold-credentials>while awaiting a resourceLabel (#554)
- Changed number of skeleton products that load (#551)
- Credentials appear one-per-line (#546)
- Fixed credential error message top margin (#545)
- Fixed success event after a resource rename to include potentially modified label (#547)
manifold-service-cardto GraphQL (#533)
- Fixed loading flicker of resource components while provisioning/deprovisioning. (#539)
- Ability to authenticate and refresh manually, bypassing OAuth. (#495)
- Added a time to first meaningful render event to be consumed by
manifold-marketplaceto use GraphQL. (#489)
- Improved Storybook stories (#500)
@manifoldco/shadowcatis now part of UI. (#498)
<manifold-data-provision-button>will now work even if given an undefined resource label. The API will auto-generate the label if omitted. (#503)
<manifold-credentials>now uses GraphQL (#490)
<manifold-marketplace>fetches products in one request (#522)
- Enabled custom loading indicators. (#471)
<manifold-copy-credentials>for quickly-copying secrets to a user’s clipboard. (#452)
- Multiple queries in GraphQL now supported in TypeScript. (#476)
- Clarified documentation for multiple components. (#481)
- Added an events queue to
<manifold-performance>to capture any performance events emitted before DataDog is ready. (#451)
- Added more event data & testing for
- Fixed a typo in manifold-data-deprovision-button documentation. (#457)
@manifoldco/shadowcatto feature the latest security patches. (#477)
- Changed the docs fetch mocking to now wait for the real request duration. This duration is obtained at build time from the manifold APIs. (#450)
- Changed the
manifold-productcomponent to now use the GraphQL API rather than the REST API. (#456)
manifold-data-product-nameto use GraphQL. (#463)
manifold-data-resource-listto use GraphQL. (#474)
- Fixed resource card CTA slot from flashing while loading. (#438)
- Hide credentials button no longer flashes when credentials component loads. (#434)
- When an expired auth token causes an API call to respond with a 401, the token will now refresh and the API call will retry. (#440)
- Enforce standard height on product cards for more consistency. (#435)
- Replace auth token polling with an event based system. (#436)
- We now release and publish our components to our CDN @
https://js.cdn.manifold.co/@manifoldco/ui. (#408, #418)
- Fixed events firing twice for
- Performance optimizations for network calls in
- Prevent provision button from being clicked multiple times. (#410)
- Fixed a bug in Firefox with
- Removed padding above
- Adjusted positioning for CTA slot in
<manifold-performance>component for partners to add opt-in metrics collection to their implementation (#427)
- Stability improvements for GraphQL queries (#376)
- Improved loading state for
- Fixed public endpoints trying to authenticate (#383)
- Fixed “no services“ flash on
- Fixed the service card loading the free badge after rendering, which caused a jumpy UI. (#355)
- Added the ability to specify a slot on the
manifold-credentialswith a default manifold button if not set. (#362)
- Updated Stencil to v1.2.5 (#375)
- Changed the event name for the
manifold-auth-tokencomponent from the stencil auto-generated name to
manifold-token-receiveand documented that event. (#360)
- View component
<manifold-service-card-view>no longer fetches data, is it should (#355)
- Fixed issue where success event of
manifold-data-rename-resourcewas emitted before renamed resource was ready. (#380)
- Fixed the deprovision button failing because the code expected a JSON return value.
- Fixed the resource list not showing the status of provisioning or deprovisioning resources.
- Fixed the resource card loading indicator - for a lack of a better word - wobbling around like its life depended on it.
- Fixed the title of the
service-cardtaking a dynamic amount of space and making the description look misaligned.
- Fixed the appearance of “free“ badges on product cards in
- Added a
refetch-until-validproperty on the
resource-containercomponent to allow users to reload this component until the found resource exists and is of state
- Added the terms of service to the product page component.
<manifold-plan-selector free-plans>filter flag
- Fixed name for
manifold-service-card-viewto match documentation.
- Added missing support for theme variable
- Fixed region selector so that it properly emits a
manifold-planSelector-changeevent when the region changes.
- Fixed scroll highlight for
region-nameprop in favour of
- Added graphqlFetch to
manifold-data-product-logoto use GraphQL.
- Changed the provision button so it fetches the owner ID automatically if not set.
manifold-marketplace-clickevent in the
plan-selectorperformance by reducing API calls for non-custom plans.
- Added a SSO data button and the resource wrapper for ssoing into a resource's product dashboard.
- Added a new CTA slot in the product card for displaying unique cta content.
- Fixed the provision button requiring the label to be set, preventing or automatic label generation from working.
- Changed the
manifold-auth-tokencomponent to now use the shadowcat oauth system rather than only use the given token. This enables platforms to now use real authentication.
- Fixed the rename and deprovision button not behaving properly when used in their resource warpers
- Changed the deprovision and rename button to not include a shadow dom root, they can now be styled from external stylesheets.
- Made all the internal attributes optional on the components to make sure TypeScript does not complain.
- Deprecated the
resource-nameattribute in all the resource components for
resource-labelas to be more consistent with the other components and our other codebases.
- Changed how the
manifold-service-cardworks to have it fetch the product unless given. This allows it to be used standalone or in the
manifold-resource-plancomponent to load a resource's product and plan card.
manifold-data-deprovision-buttoncomponent that allows to deprovision a resource.
manifold-data-rename-buttoncomponent that allows to rename a resource.
manifold-credentialscomponent that allows to see a resource's credentials without needing to be in a
manifold-mock-resourcecomponent that allows to mock a
resource-containerwith a fake resource.
- Changed the input from the
manifold-data-provision-buttonto remove the input make it a pure button.
- Changed the
manifold-resource-statuscomponent to now display in two different sizes.
- Changed the
manifold-resource-credentialscomponent to use the standalone