This NodeJS microservice is used as API between the AlbionStatus MySQL backend, where the status information is saved, and the AlbionStatus website.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
To install the microservice on your machine, you'll need:
- A web server (I've tested it with Apache2)
- A MySQL database where the status information is present
- NodeJS and NPM
Okay, you got these? Great, let's continue!
- Pull the application and switch to the correct branch (mostly
masterif you want to deploy)
- Get all dependencies by using
- Grab a copy of the config.example.json file, enter the needed information and save it as config.json
- If you are ready to serve, use
npm startto start the microservice
Here you go!
Deployment works similar to installation. Just go for
master instead of
Possible errors and there solutions
None known by now
- Micro - Awesome and tiny microservice framework
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
See LICENSE file