A python based terminal prompt app to automate the interview process.
Interviews suck, but are a necessary evil. Let's automate them. The idea is to use markov chain + NLP to formulate meaningful responses while making it easy for the interviewer to ask questions and document responses.
|INTERVIEW_BOT_EMAIL||The email to send the interview transcript from (assumes gmail).|
|INTERVIEW_BOT_EMAIL_PASSWORD||The password to above email address.|
|INTERVIEWEE||The name of the person being interviewed.|
|INTERVIEWEE_EMAIL||The email of the person being interviewed.|
have the interviewer run
python interview.py (or better yet, alias it for them) and
an interactive shell prompt will take over. After receiving the users name and email (to send a log to),
the interviewer can ask questions and receive computer generated responses from a sample text provided
by the interviewee. In this way, the interviewee can spit out their thoughts as a stream of words and ideas
and have the computer do the tedious task of delivering them to the interviewer.
- markov chain sentence construction with configurable sentence length
- "common questions" responses
- repeat question detection
- non question detection
- custom question prompts to keep the interview going + limit amount of questions
- automatically email a copy of the interview to both parties for record.