Note: Selenium Grid needs a new maintainer, I will no longer be actively working on this project
Thank you for using Selenium Grid, an open-source tool to transparently distribute your Selenium tests on multiple machines so that you can run your tests in parallel, cutting down the time required for running in-browser test suites.
Documentation or under
- Philippe Hanrigou (
ph7): Original author and main contributor
- Original motivation, butt kicking, and code review
- Constant support and promotion
- Work on metrics build
- Documentation and step-by-step installation tutorials
- Patch for concurrent modification issues
- Patch to fix "Errors for ec2-run-instances cause erratic grid instantiation in ec2 example"