Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Depending on GWT 2.8.1
- Bundling Polymer version 1.9.3, and latest Polymer Hybrid elements.
- Added TapEvent
- Bower folder is now configurable
- Removed hack for saving properties when they were set early
- Finally depending on stable GWT 2.8.0 with latest JsInterop.
- Bundling Polymer version 1.7.0, and latest Polymer elements.
- Fix setting properties as String from UIBinder xml attributes.
- Use webcomponents-lite.js polyfill by default, which fixes some issues in iOS.
- Do not load polyfill if the browser has native support of web components.
- Lazy imports for Polymer and elements if they have not been registered yet.
- Added new collections: app-elements, platinum-elements
- Added more vaadin elements: vaadin-context-menu, vaadin-split-layout
- Fixed some issues in examples and added examples to the showcase: VaadinContextMenu, VaadinSplitLayout, PaperTooltip
- Added configuration example of using third-party elements via frontend-maven-plugin to deal with node, npm, Bower and Java generator
- Support for new
JsInteropsyntax (requires gwt-2.8.0-SNAPSHOT).
- Removed legacy
JsInteropsyntax (gwt-2.7.0) (breaking change).
- Better parsing: Behaviours are generated as interfaces. Elements include all behaviour methods.
- Consolidated java namespaces so as we have a folder per collection (breaking change):
- New Polymer utility methods added, see javadoc
- Added missing elemental interfaces: Promise and Template
- Added Vaadin-Core-Elements collection to the bundle (vaadin-grid, vaadin-combo-box, vaadin-icons)
- Added more examples to the showcase: IronAjax, IronInput, IronIcons, VaadinGrid, VaadinCombobox, VaadinIcons
- More reliable methods for importing components, and know when they are available.
- Now you can add vulcanized imports to your host page (we don't provide any script though)
Contains wrapper classes for all iron- and paper- elements that were available at the time when Polymer 1.0.2 was released.