A list of my open source contributions
- yoda: Personal assistant, based on the command line. I am the owner of the project.
- IdeaTrackerPlus: Android app - idea tracking for the creative ones. This is a fork of another project (IdeasTracker) with many ideas contributed by me.
- stlmp: Implementation of data structures and algorithms in C++, like the Standard Template Library (STL). I am the owner of this project as well.
- spellor: Spell correction library written in Java 8. I am the owner of this project.
- blindpad: Collaborative text editor (like Google Docs or CoderPad). I contributed some code to this project while adding some plugins to their collaborative text editor.
- JARVIS-on-Messenger: A community-driven python bot for Facebook messenger. I have contributed code, bug reports and suggestions to the project.
- Wikipedia Commons Android app: The Wikimedia Commons Android app allows users to upload pictures from their Android phone/tablet to Wikimedia Commons.. I have contributed code to the project.