Inline Column Configuration plugin for MantisBT
Copyright (c) 2011 Robert Munteanu - email@example.com
Released under the GNU GPL v2 licence
For further details, please refer to the plugin's page in the MantisBT wiki.
The InlineColumnConfiguration allows you to configure the column preferences inline, in the view bugs page.
The plugin requires
- MantisBT version 1.2.6 or higher
- jQueryUI plugin version 1.8 or higher (needed for MantisBT 1.2.x only)
- Download the plugin's latest release or clone the source code.
- Copy or link the plugin (the
InlineColumnConfiguration/directory) into your Mantis installation's
- While logged into your Mantis installation as an administrator, go to Manage -> Manage Plugins.
- In the Available Plugins list, you'll find the InlineColumnConfiguration plugin; click the Install link.
The plugin adds a Configure columns menu item to the View issues page.
When clicked a configuration page is opened inline. Fields may be dragged and dropped to control the order in which they are displayed.
Note: the plugin currently only supports inline configuration for individual projects. When the current project is All Projects, the Configure columns link is disabled.
The latest source code can found on Github.
We encourage you to submit Bug reports and enhancements requests on the MantisBT issues tracker, under the Plugin - InlineColumnConfiguration project. If you would like to propose a patch, do not hesitate to submit a new Pull Request.