Si4707 Arduino Library
Arduino library for the Si4707 Weather Band Radio Receiver. The Si4707 IC is the industry's first weather band (WB) radio receiver to include a specific area message encoding (SAME) processor.
- Weather band support (162.4–162.55 MHz)
- SAME processor
- 1050 Hz alert tone detection
- Frequency synthesizer with integrated VCO
- WB digital tuning
- Programmable reference clock
- 2.7 to 5.5 V supply voltage
This library was developed and tested using a SparkFun Weather Band Receiver Breakout.
Another Si4707 breakout board is the AIW Industries Si4707 Receiver / SAME Decoder.
Manuel Rábade <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Based on Si4707 Weather Band Radio Receiver Library by Derek Chafin.
This work is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.