Monitor Master is an advanced and easy to use software to monitor websites with wide range of features. It is available on Windows (Windows 7 or newer), Linux and MacOS (10.9 or newer) on both x32 and x86 architecture.
- Add, edit or remove websites
- Unlimited amount of websites
- Show and sort current websites list with response time, url, protocol, etc.
- Show current status of sites on list
- Minimizing: minimize program to tray and it will work as usual
- Both HTTP and HTTPS protocols are supported
- Simple and modern UI
- Multithreaded monitoring
- Run executable file easily using Portable App and Database without installing
- Optional notifying when websites became online or offline or both
- Notify using email: send email using your email to yourself or another email
- Notify using baloon: show baloon for notifying on your computer
- Ability to set notify setting individually for each website
- Show chart for a website's response time or website availability
- Ability to show chart for manual range of days
- Show error type on website availability chart
- Show detailed time of website going down or become online
- Show time and error for each result
- Ability to select a specific range of time for report
- Ability to make an http server to control app from another device's browser
- Ability to set port, username and password for portal
You can download binary for your operating system from releases:
- I recommend you to read HTML file in help folder before start using program.
- Libraries used in this program have their own license and they are avalilable in js folder in source code folder and resources/app folder in binaries.
- Web portal doesn't work properly on Internet Explorer.