TKYProf is a web-based interactive visualizer for GHC Time and Allocation Profiling Reports. It helps you to find the performance bottlenecks of your code quickly.
- TKYProf uses some of HTML5 features, but does not support graceful downgrading. You need a modern browser supporting HTML5 and CSS3 for now.
- TKYProf is written in Haskell. Haskell Platform and Cabal are required.
How to use TKYProf
cabal install tkyprofinstalls the executable
tkyprofon your terminal.
- Access http://localhost:3000/.
- Drag and drop your profiling reports.
- TKYProf draws a pretty chart.
This tool is written and maintained by Mitsutoshi Aoe, email@example.com.