Yby is a collaborative mapping platform. It allows users to draw points, polygons and areas, and associate media content to them. These are projects based on Yby platform:
Clone this repository locally and install dependencies by running this command at application directory:
config/config.js and set basic configuration options, like the database name.
docker-compose up mongodb
Run the server:
npm run watch
Access the administrative area at http://localhost:3000/admin. After creating an user with administrative role, you will be presented to the sections described bellow:
- General settings:
- Setup site title and description, which will be exposed to the client via API.
- Client and Server URLs, which are useful to generate links for email tokens;
- Enable/disable user registration, if you want to restrict the platform only to invited users;
- Enable/disable file import to create layer (CSV, KMLs, GeoJSON, etc);
- Mailer settings:
- User registration need e-mail confirmation, so you have to setup a SMTP server. At this area you can setup your SMTP host, username and password;
- Users invitation:
- You can invite new users to the plataform by providing their email, name and role;
- Manage roles, which can be:
- Collaborator: can create features and contents;
- Editor: same as collaborator, plus can create new layers and maps;
- Admin: same as editor, plus access to admin area.
Write tests and run