- Fixes serialization bug with invalid selectors.
- Switches text-symbolizer syntax to new-style for Mapnik 2.0
- Add "name/" prefix for creating multiple instances of a symbolizer in the same attachment
- Only output
<Layer>tag when there's at least one style
- Sort styles by location of first rule's index
- Don't support selectors that are not either
- Fixes many bugs
- Supports arbitrary properties on layers with the
propertieskey in MML
- Accept valid Map properties directly from input mml object.
- Removed all external handling - see http://github.com/mapbox/millstone for localizing/caching MML objects with external references.
- All errors are now handled as Error objects.
- Optional-file datasources - allows string argument to OGR
- Variables in filters.
0.1.6 & 0.1.8
- Fixed bug caused by jshint testing
- Using npm devDependencies in place of ndistro
- Updated package.json format
- Fixes tests
- Fix bug in which SRS autodetection broke error handling
- Update carto