- Improved encoding of
- Fixed handling of
- Fixed a bug with not always preserving key order in properties.
- Breaking: in Node, due to upgrade to
Buffer. You can use
Buffer.from(arr)to convert the result to a
- Fixed a bug where
propertiesobject wasn't encoded.
- Breaking: removed TopoJSON support. It will likely branch out into a separate repo/project.
- Breaking: changed encoding to not include the closing point of a polygon ring.
- Fixed a bug with encoding single-ring single-polygon multipolygon.
- Fixed a bug where floating point errors could sometimes accumulate, preventing proper roundtrip.
1.0.1 (Jan 13, 2015)
- Fixed a bug that sometimes led to a freeze when encoding high-precision data.
geobuf2jsonexecutables now also accept filename in addition to stdin
1.0.0 (Jan 11, 2015)
A complete redesign and rewrite of Geobuf. Most notable improvements:
- 4-6 times smaller file sizes
- 3-4 faster encoding and decoding
- TopoJSON support
- arbitrary and nested properties support
- easier API (just
decodemethods that accept any kind of data)
Note that it's not compatible with the previous version. Old Geobuf files will need to be decoded using version 0.2.2.