Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Updated to use mapnik 3.6.0
- Switch to using @mapbox package for spherical mercator
- Add try/catch around mapnik.VectorTile constructor to prevent invalid parameters from causing a throw
- Update mapnik to
3.5.0, with vector-tile v2 spec implementation
- Add timeout to
.close() as a temporary workaround to stubborn non-draining pools.
- Fix for bug where blank mode regressed as a side-effect of new painted handling.
- Upgraded to email@example.com (with an upgrade to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A hang was encountered with older
generic-pool so this may fix hangs seen downstream.
- Added the usage of a readonly
mapnik.Map object for readonly operations
- Now only
getTile uses pooled maps. This simplifies the code and also should allow
getIndexableDocs to perform better because they no longer need to
pull maps from the pool.
- Now an invalid XML will throw at source creation rather than at source usage. This should
avoid programming errors downstream.
- Now pooling images to reduce allocation overhead. This radically reduces memory needs when
rendering raster tiles.
- Improved tests to avoid potential hangs at exit due to unclosed sources
- Render VTs with strictly_simple flag.
- Reduce default simplify_distance to 4 targeting GL rendering.
- Update to new carmen geocoder indexing API.
- Return a header that will notify tilelive if vector data is painted.
- Removed bad checked if image is painted to determine if it is empty or not as this
results in empty tiles being created.
- Update to mapnik 3.3.x with improved VT simplification.
- Drain the mapnik-pool before destroying it during .close()
- Rollback getIndexableDocs limit change
- Fix bug with getIndexableDocs bbox generation
- Double tap interpolation (missed parity flag)
- Handle interpolation keys when indexing carmen docs
- Fix for edgecase bug in pixel_key generation
- Remove check for xml differences before updating map
- Update to email@example.com
- Automatically reproject data to WGS84 in geIndexableDocs
- More efficient featureset iteration in getIndexableDocs from @manubb
- Drop tolerance for vector tile encoding to 8 to better support GL rendering
- Update to firstname.lastname@example.org, requires C++11 support.
- Non-optional gzip compression for output VTs
- Add basic handling for raster sources
- Adjust tolerance from sliding scale to constant 32 until maxzoom is reached
- Loosen node-mapnik semver to any ~1.4.0 version
- Drop eio in favor of node 0.10+ UV_THREADPOOL_SIZE
- Update to node-mapnik 1.4.x binaries! \o/
- Update to node-mapnik 1.3.x series.
- Adds support for carmen (dev) getIndexableDocs method.
- Fixes tile solid handling.
- Flipped default handling of solid tiles from blank: true to blank: false.
- Fix handling of buffer to work with node-mapnik v1.2.x changes (#5)
- Bumped node-mapnik dep to v1.2.x
- Added LICENSE
- Added travis support