- Fix calculation of mean when accumulating attributes in clusters
- Fix crash when there are null entries in the metadata table
- Fix line numbers in GeoJSON feature parsing error messages
- Be careful to avoid undefined behavior from shifting negative numbers
- Add an option to keep intersection nodes from being simplified away
- Be more consistent about when longitudes beyond 180 are allowed.
Now if the entire feature is beyond 180, it will still appear.
- Don't run shell filters if the current zoom is below the minzoom
- Fix -Z and -z for tile directories in tile-join and tippecanoe-decode
- Return a successful error status for --help and --version
- MultiLineStrings were previously ignored in Geobuf input
- Accept .mvt as well as .pbf in directories of tiles
- Allow tippecanoe-decode and tile-join of directories with no metadata
- Don't let attribute exclusion apply to the attribute that has been specified
to become the feature ID
- Limit tile detail to 30 and buffer size to 127 to prevent coordinate
delta overflow in vector tiles.
- Better error message if the output tileset already exists
- Point features may now be coalesced into MultiPoint features with --coalesce.
- Add --hilbert option to put features in Hilbert Curve sequence
- Make it an error, not a warning, to have missing coordinates for a point
- Use less memory on lines and polygons that are too small for the tile
- Fix coordinate rounding problem that was causing --grid-low-zooms grids
to be lost at low zooms if the original polygons were not aligned to
- Ignore leading zeroes when converting string attributes to feature IDs
- Add an option to convert stringified number feature IDs to numbers
- Add an option to use a specified feature attribute as the feature ID
- Warn in tile-join if tilesets being joined have inconsistent maxzooms
- Fix null pointer crash when reading filter output that does not
tag features with their extent
--clip-bounding-boxoption to clip input geometry