UTFGrid is a specification for rasterized interaction data. As of version 1.2, it was removed from incubation in the MBTiles Specification and split into its own repository.
See CHANGELOG.md for per-version changes.
This specification is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Applications which make use of the specification are not subject to any restrictions.
- Mapnik's grid_renderer (Uses Antigrain Geometry library for rendering).
- Various python sample implementations
- GeoScript groovy example
- Wax for adding support to the Leaflet, Modest Maps, OpenLayers, and Google Maps clients: examples, code
- OpenLayers Native: blog post, general demo, example multi-grid, example geography-class
- GDAL MBTiles support
- Landez - Python module
- TileMill - via tilelive.js which uses tilelive-mapnik to request grid creation and node-mbtiles to cache and fetch grids stored in MBTiles format.
- django-mbtiles which serves grids stored in MBTiles along with tiles using a simple template tag.
- Tom MacWright (tmcw)
- Will White (willwhite)
- Konstantin Kaefer (kkaefer)
- Justin Miller (incanus)
- Dane Springmeyer (springmeyer)