- Leaflet compatibility - interaction control and documentation.
- New pushState-based hash manager, used by default.
- Interaction support on mobile devices, with fallback to teaser if full formatter isnt available.
- Stripped down the README, now references the manual.
- Fix for interaction in Firefox with body margins.
- Added OpenLayers and Google to manual.
- Removed Google and Modest Maps embedder controls. Will return some day...
- All Modest Maps controls are flipped - instead of being extensions of the
com.modestmaps.Mapobject, they are off of the
waxobject and are called with the map as the first argument and an options object as the second
- Modest Maps controls and provider moved from
- Google control API changed from
wax.g.*mirroring Modest Maps controls API.
- jQuery, jQuery-jsonp, and Underscore dependency removed
gridutilnow uses reqwest as its XMLHTTPRequest library.
- Beta pointselector control.
- Make zoombox removable.
- Tweaks to
hash()controls for Modest Maps.
- Bug fixes for OpenLayers
- Functions on the Google Maps
Controlsobject are now lowercase.
WaxProvider's signature: now takes an object of settings and supports multiple domains, filetypes and zoom restrictions.
wax.g.MapType's signature: now accepts an object of settings in the same form as
- Modest Maps
.interaction()now supports clicks, with the same
clickActionsetting as the OpenLayers version.
- Added large manual for usage.
- Fixed Modest Maps
/examplesdirectory: examples will be in manuals.
- Performance optimization of interaction code: no calculations are performed during drag events.
- connector/mm: Added Modest Maps connector.
- control/mm: Added
.zoomer()controls for Modest Maps.
- control/lib: Added
tooltip.jsto allow for external styling code.
- connector/g: Hide error tiles and wrap on dateline.
- connector/g: Performance improvements.
- control/legend: Fix rerender bug.
addedtooltipevent for binding/extending tooltip behavior. Subject to change.
- Embedder functionality for Google Maps and OpenLayers.
- Bug fixes for Firefox 3.
make extadded for downloading and installing external libraries needed to use examples.
- Bug fixes for legend, IE compatibility.
- Initial release.