Functional patterns for object-oriented minds
- JDK 8
- Scala 2.11
- Python 3
Running the presentation
- Start IntelliJ and open this project.
- Create run configurations that execute "bin/slideshow.py next" and "bin/slideshow.py prev".
- Enter presentation mode.
- Open the class ScalaSlide.
- Move between the slides by executing the "next" and "prev" runners above. If write_mode is set to True in slideshow.py, any changes will be saved, otherwise discarded.
- When entering the second part of the presentation, with lenses, vertically split the editor pane and open ScalaSlideTest.
- Switch to JavaSlide and JavaSlideTest for the JsonPath slide, and then back to ScalaSlide + ScalaSlideTest.
- Two slides refer to Spotify production code, which is not included.