This directory contains the download link to a pre-packaged version of the plugin.
Windows Users: Please run QGIS as the administrator the first time you install our plugin. The next times you do not need to run as administrator.
Attention: We've found a fatal flaw in trying to run the plugin on MacOS, Mac support will be discontinued until further notice.
Latest Version 1.1.3
[1.1.3] - 2017-05-09
-Uploaded correct UI file -Camera model index logic -Calibration values generated from default JPG image calibration
[1.1.2] - 2017-05-08
-An logic error when reading .tiff calibration target images.
[1.1.1] - 2017-04-16
-Typoes cv2tColor -> cvtColor.
[1.1.0] - 2017-04-05
- Issue where JPGs from the DJI model cameras were coming out black.
[1.0.9] - 2017-04-03
-Issue locating QR taget when supplied with a JPG. -Issue processing images from Survey1 camera.
[1.0.8] - 2017-03-07
-Issue with Calibration step and inproper indexing of camera models.
[1.0.7] - 2017-03-02
-Removed the Vignette correction and color normalization due to a critical flaw in the design. -Modified the UI to support lens and filter options for future use.
[1.0.6] - 2017-02-10
-Plugin now allows for users to trun vignette correction on/off
[1.0.5] - 2017-02-07
-EXIF information now properly copied, including geotagging information -Program no longer tries to read GDAL projections from images other than GeoTIFFs
[1.0.4] - 2017-01-31
-Vignette correction and normalization are now always performed
-Plugin now transfers projection data in preprocess and calibrate steps
[1.0.3] - 2016-12-19
- Normalization of RGB images in the Preprocess step.
[1.0.2] - 2016-12-15
- Transfer of GeoTIFF metadata.
- Application no longer requires administrator access to run on Windows.
- Plugin no longer loads non image files with "tif" or "jpg" in the filepath.
[1.0.1] - 2016-12-13
- Legacy support for Survey1 camera models in Calibrate tab.
[1.0.0] - 2016-12-13
- MacOS X is now supported
- Plugin now warns when trying to overwrite tiffs created when preprocessing DNG images instead of throwing an exception.
[0.0.3] - 2016-12-6
- Tiffs now properly convert to Jpegs when checking the "Convert calibrated tiffs to jpgs" box
- Found issues when trying to install plugin on Mac OSX. Working on a solution.
[0.0.2] - 2016-12-2
- Now stores previously selected filepaths to make navigation easier
- Cleaned up UI layout
- Missing default calibration for DKI camera models
- QR calibration percentage values
[0.0.1] - 2016-12-1
- Issue with merging channels in DJIx3 images