This plugin provides a native (library free) implementation of Akismet for Known, communicating with the akismet API using Known Webservices.
It provides a basic implementation of Akismet which scans all annotation content types, including webmentions.
This is largely intended as a stop-gap until something better comes along (e.g. social graph reputation filtering)
- This will only work with versions of known that have annotation filtering support (see idno/known#1281)
- Drop the Akismet folder into the IndoPlugins folder of your idno installation.
- Log into known and click on Administration.
- Click "install" on the plugins page
- Spam management pages (so you can unspam false positives etc)
- Spam/Ham submission
- Author: Marcus Povey http://www.marcus-povey.co.uk