Github Support for Known
This plugin provides Github syndication (POSSE) support for status updates.
This plugin provides syndication support that allows you to create issues and comment on issues on Github repositories that you have access to.
- To create an issue use https://github.com/USER/REPO/issues as the reply-to address
- To create a new comment use https://github.com/USER/REPO/issues/TICKET as the reply-to address
- Drop the folder into your
- Log into known and click on Administration.
- Click "install" on the plugins page
- Perform an OAuth handshake
- Long form replies (depends: https://github.com/idno/idno/issues/671)
- Author: Marcus Povey http://www.marcus-povey.co.uk