Maple is a decentralized corporate credit market. Maple provides capital to institutional borrowers through globally accessible fixed-income yield opportunities.
For Borrowers, Maple offers transparent and efficient financing done entirely on-chain.
- Funds can leverage their reputation to borrow undercollateralized without constant fear of liquidation and margin calls
- Borrowers access pools of capital governed by smart contracts and liaise with Pool Delegates to confidentially complete loan assessments
For Liquidity Providers, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through professionally managed lending pools.
- Diversified exposure across premium borrowers with staked
MPL-<liquidityAsset>50-50 Balancer Pool Tokens (BPTs) providing reserve capital against loan defaults (E.g., MPL-USDC 50-50 BPTs for USDC Pools)
- Set and forget solution with diligence outsourced to Pool Delegates
- Interest is accrued and reinvested to enable capital to compound over time
For Pool Delegates, Maple is a vehicle to attract funding and earn performance fees.
- Maple is a new platform providing decentralised asset management infrastructure
- Globally accessible pools enable increased AUM from varied liquidity sources to be provided to networks of premium, creditworthy borrowers
For all technical documentation related to the Maple protocol, please refer to the GitHub wiki.
git clone email@example.com:maple-labs/maple-core.git cd maple-core dapp update
- To run all unit tests:
- To run a specific unit test:
To alter number of fuzz runs, change the
--fuzz-runs flag in
test.sh. Note: Number of
test.sh should remain constant on push. Only change for local testing if needed.
|Code Arena||Code Arena April 2021 Audit|
|Dedaub (before v1.0.0 release commit)||Dedaub-Audit-Report-Maple-Core|